Every story has two journeys: the one readers experience on the page, and the one the author takes to get there ...
In this Client Spotlight, I'm introducing you to one of the talented writers I've had the pleasure of working with. You'll discover their latest book, learn a little about their creative journey, and hopefully find your next great read along the way.
---
Today, I'm excited to introduce Steve Retka and his historical thriller, The Poisoner's Recruit.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR ✍️
Steve Retka is an independent author with a love for storytelling. He lives in Minneapolis with his wife and two kids, finding small moments among the chaos to write.
ABOUT THE BOOK 📖
Pelta Glaucia chose death over servitude when she poisoned her overbearing master, only to be spared from the gallows and apprenticed to Rome’s most infamous poisoner, Locusta—the woman who just put Emperor Nero on the throne. Being a poisoner's apprentice kept her from a grisly execution, but now, unknown forces are conspiring to sabotage her one chance at freedom.
A story filled with immersive worldbuilding and dangerous deads, if you enjoy historical thrillers this one deserves a spot on your shelves - available on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and Kobo.
Make sure to follow Steve Retka on Instagram and his website for more about the stories he's creating.
---
Stories are always better when they are shared. If today's spotlight introduced you to a new author, I'd love for you to support their work.
If you're writing a novel of your own, I hope seeing another writer's journey reminds you that every finished book starts with a messy first draft and they you don't have to tackle the editing process alone.
Until next time ✨



No comments:
Post a Comment