I'm taking some much needed time away to rest and reset ...
My husband and I are going away for a week to Scotland. We're very excited (though not for the 5 hour drive to get there 😅) as we've never been that far up the UK before.
We'll be staying by a farm surrounded by woodland so we're planning on many nature walks. And, since we won't be near any cities, we should get to do some proper star gazing at night.
The nearest town has some history to offer, which means we'll definitely be taking a trip there during our stay as well (obviously 😄).
I'll also be taking my laptop and notebook so I can work on my own novel if/when the opportunity arises.
This also means I'll be able to keep an eye on my inbox while I'm gone. Feel free to continue sending your query forms or questions - I won't be able to respond as quickly, but they will be seen.
Have a fantastic day and happy editing!❤️

No comments:
Post a Comment