Every story has two journeys: the one readers experience on the page, and the one the author takes to get there ...
In this Client Spotlight, I'm introducing you to one of the talented writers I've had the pleasure of working with. You'll discover their latest book, learn a little about their creative journey, and hopefully find your next great read along the way.
---
Today, I'm excited to introduce Rachel Giffin and her epic fantasy, The Song of the Blackthorn Tree.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR ✍️
Niles has spent years trying to outrun his past. Haunted by the loss of the sister he failed to protect, he lives as an outcast in a land that barely tolerates his kind. But when disaster strikes his adopted village, he's forced onto a perilous journey into the North, a place ruled by ancient hatreds and deadly secrets.
Accompanied by unlikely allies and drawn toward a forbidden romance, Niles follows the faint hope that his sister may still be alive. Yet the deeper he ventures into enemy territory, the more he must confront the truth he's spent years avoiding: finding his sister may require becoming the very thing he's always feared.
Perfect for fans of The Poppy War, The Way of Kings, and The Odyssey - if you like forbidden love and a viking-inspired twist.
Release date September 25th 2026 - pre-order now on available on Amazon.
Make sure to follow Rachel Giffin on Instagram and her website for more.
---
Stories are always better when they are shared. If today's spotlight introduced you to a new author, I'd love for you to support their work.
If you're writing a novel of your own, I hope seeing another writer's journey reminds you that every finished book starts with a messy first draft and they you don't have to tackle the editing process alone.
Until next time ✨



No comments:
Post a Comment